Monday, November 29, 2010

marvelous monday.

I know, way overdue...

2 weeks from tomorrow night and I'll be on a plane to the lovely los angeles. ecstatic? YES.

It is currently 21 degrees outside. With the wind chill - 0 degrees. 0. where AM I?!

I've been craving Alejo's like nobody's business...will definitely be on my list within the first week of places to go with people to see.

I have watched almost every single of Entourage since I have been here. Ari Gold is my hero.

Little Kiwi left last night....and I shed many tears. But just knowing him changed me and opened up my eyes so I will forever be thankful.

Being with an adopted family on Thanksgiving is nice, but nothing beats your own family traditions...and who would have thought Hawaiian roles at dinner were so important?! Oh wait, my family. I love and miss them dearly.

I spent so much time laying in bed the past four days that my back actually hurt.

Weird feeling to be in a movie in wrap on location. They all leave, yet I'm still here living the same life but without them, and it feels so wrong..as if something is missing.

I miss my sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment