Wednesday, April 6, 2011

thank you.



Jeanne-Marie introduced me to the website http://www.thxthxthx.com a few weeks ago (I'm trying to make a conscious effort to expand my internet horizons...you know, visit more websites than Netflix, IMDB, Gmail, and the love/hate relationship with Facebook). Being one of those kids that had to write thank you notes before I could play with my birthday toys/cash the birthday checks, I thoroughly appreciate the dedication to the thank you note website. Not only does the author, Leah, find a positive in the negative situations (coffee spilling on your white tshirt, etc), she also adds her witty humor. Here's one that I came across that I wanted to share....I found it quite fitting being a Los Angeles resident and lover of palm trees. I might even be inspired to start writing some of my own..

No comments:

Post a Comment