Thursday, March 18, 2010

25 Before 25

1. Take a vacation

2. Learn how to knit a scarf

3. Hike to the Hollywood sign

4. Eat at a restaurant talked about in the tabloids

5. Write a blog

6. Go to a spa

7. Take a self defense class

8. Go on a road trip

9. See a concert at the HollwoodBowl

10.Use a new recipe once a month

11. Visit the Getty museum in Malibu, CA

12. Learn how to surf..again.

13. Go wine tasting

14. Reread a classic book that I was supposed to read in high school

15. Weigh what my drivers license says i weigh

16. Be a tourist on the Hollywood Walk of Fame

17. Visit Pismo Beach, CA

18. Do something completely out of character

19. Attend a major league baseball game

20. Shoot a gun

21. See a movie at a drive-in movie theater

22. Watch 5 movies I haven't seen from the IMDB Top 250 Movies list http://www.imdb.com/chart/top

23. See a movie at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery

24. Turn my cell phone off for a day

25. Buy myself one expensive item in remembrance of my first 25 years

No comments:

Post a Comment