Monday, March 29, 2010

marvelous monday.

my favorite happenings of the week!


Taking a different route to work to enjoy the beautiful scenery..the houses of Hancock Park are such a sight.

Gossip Girl...although I love Chuck and Blair together, I miss the bad ass Chuck Bass. xoxo

Seeing a guy dressed up as Spiderman walking down Hollywood Blvd. All he was carrying was his murse....only in LA! Don't know what cracks me up more - the fact that I saw Spidey on a day that wasn't Halloween, or that no one seemed to even be phased by it!

Running into old co-workers at the EP Client Party.

The open bar at the EP Party....endless Cosmos for me!

The Thai Chicken Salad I got from Louise's Trattoria-amazing thai peanut dressing with some chopped up mango!

Ice Blended Black Forest from Coffee Bean..forgot how much I enjoyed these!

Dinners with Miss Mia..I was lucky enough to get 2 this week!

Going bowling and getting the lowest score..but I had a blast, gutter balls and all!

Trying out new recipes..and having them be a success! So glad my chocolate cheesecake turned out so good!

Spending Sunday evening watching the entire first season of How I Met Your Mother. I feel it's this generation's Seinfeld- an amazing show about nothing!

Kitty Bear sitting curled up next to me as I type this. I love how in her old age she has become such a lounge kitty and my perfect TV buddy! She likes all of my shows, and never asks to change the channel :)




No comments:

Post a Comment