Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Showers..?!

How is it already April?!

I feel that the older I get, the faster time seems to go by...makes me think that I really need to "smell the roses" every once in a while.

I want to see The Last Song for the man candy, but probably won't because I can't stand Miley.

Going to San Diego for Easter this weekend with the fam! Excited to get away for a few days.

The weather people have been talking about this huge 'storm' that's supposed to hit...I suppose it rained a few drops last night, but I wouldn't exactly call that "Storm Watch 2010"...but on a side note, why is it always seem to be gorgeous outside on days I have work, but 62 and cloudy on the weekends?!

I am beyond belief looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment