Monday, April 19, 2010

marvelous monday.

my top favs!

feeling "touched" by the characters in life unexpected...really?! it's a TV show, and not even that great of a one! still, week after week...there I am. first season complete, so at least I won't be talking about it for a while!

being okay with the fact that Chuck and Blair are no longer together on Gossip Girl. I loved the bad-ass-before-Blair-Chuck way better than this new 'sensitive' Chuck.

discovering new restaurants...Mia and I tried out Pitfire Pizza on Thursday night, and it was great! We ordered the Burrata pizza, and it was unbelievable...I thought it wouldn't be (burratta cheese, caramelized onions, arugula..didn't sound appetizing). Service was great, sangria was even better!

sleeping in...even though sleeping in for me is only until 8 or 9, I forgot how great it felt! Slept the entire night through on Friday, didn't wake up once!

$12 tops from Forever 21...Since I am a klutzo, I can wear it a few times and not be upset when I spill my coffee on it and it stains!

after 6+ months of reading, I finally finished Eat, Pray, Love. Didn't love it, didn't hate it. My final verdict.

car shopping with dad....going to make the biggest purchase of my life soon!

Costco hotdogs...can you really go wrong for $1.50 dog and drink?! Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment