Monday, April 12, 2010

marvelous monday.

favs of the week...

Chocolate chip cookies from the caterer- I know, I am in love with them. They are amazing! They come from Pitfire Pizza. Obvi I would recommend them to anyone - they can make any day brighter!

Falling asleep to the sound of the rain on Sunday night.

Reading tabloid magazines....I swear it's only for the pictures!

Crossing not one, but four items off my 25 list this week! - Pictures of Pismo to come soon!

The bread bowl clam chowder from The Splash Cafe. Best I've ever eaten...hands down.

Solo road trips....just me, the road, and rockin' out on my iPod.

Shocking myself when I realize I still know every single word to songs on my iPod that I haven't heard in years...a little Backstreet Boys mixed with some Third Eye Blind..my own version of "I Love the 90s."

My new DKNY apple perfume...made the huge switch from green to red.

No comments:

Post a Comment