Monday, April 5, 2010

marvelous monday.

my favs of the week!

Warm, gooey chocolate chip cookies from the Larchmont Bakery...I know I'm supposed to be on a 'diet' but how could I to say no to that?!

The raspberry lemonade with whatever alcohol in it I got from Wood Ranch on Thursday night. Absolutely delicious...our service that night, not so much. Looking back on it though, it was hysterical...have you ever had a server laugh at you when you order mac n cheese?! Yep, was a first for me too.

Finding a $4 tank top I love at Forever 21....it was so cheap I couldn't pass it up!

Christopher and I spent 4 hours yesterday catching up on Life Unexpected and Vampire Diaries. As always, acting on Life Unexpected=horrible yet I'm still watching. And, still in love with Stephan and his super hot bad ass brother.

I know I've put this down before...but the Ice Blended Mochas at Coffee Bean...boss sent me on a "treat run" this week...and again, was in heaven.

Catching up with old friends. It was great to see Melissa this weekend, it's as if no time has past and we picked right back up where we started!

Bars with outdoors patios. We went to PB Ale House on Saturday night. There was a fireplace and everything, not to mention the $3 beers after 10! Loved it.

Finishing the "Pray" section of Eat, Pray, Love...I'm making major headway in that book, let's 'pray' I'm done by the end of the week! HA! The only reason I'm so determined to finish the book is because Julia Roberts stars in the movie - and I love her in everything. And, I don't like the character of Eat, Pray, Love..she's such a Debbie Downer! So,I'm curious to see if I won't like Julia either.

Baseball season is back! Dodgers start today vs Pittsburgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment