Monday, April 26, 2010

marvelous monday.

my favs of the week!

Madonna episode of Glee - words cannot describe how amazing this episode was! I absolutely loved it - from the cover songs to the storyline, I couldn't get enough! Can't wait to see what's in store this week!

My chocolate chip cookie from Pitfire Pizza - yes, again. So amazing that I couldn't say no! Mia even picked up a couple for herself and her roommate - you cannot resist!

Catching up with friends you haven't seen in half a decade.....I met up with Kenny on Thursday night, and I seriously hadn't seen him in over 5 years! I love how we can pick back up right where we left off, as if no time has passed at all!

Last day of filming on Bad Teacher was Friday! I can't believe how fast this project is going by - feels like I just started! Having a blast every step of the way though!

spending Friday night in to make dinner and watch a movie with Dad. We made Chinese food and watched The Lovely Bones. We had both read the book, so it was interesting to see how it was portrayed as a movie. Overall was pretty sad, and of course I liked the book much better!

BBQ and pool party with the girls! Kelly and Jim made these amazing kabobs, sooo good! And of course Kelly's bartending skills! Amazing cran-lemonade vodkas!

The modern bowling alley - you know, the kind that has a fancy bar in it, big TVs everywhere, and every hit song of the moment being played in the background. We went to Strike in Tustin for Heather's birthday on Saturday night...such a good time! I actually bowled a strike~yes, just one!

Baseball games...Eric and I went to the Angel/Yankee game Sunday - I love being at the stadiums, such a great vibe to be sitting there in the stands with all of the fans! I hope to go to many more this season, I've been slacking the past few years!

No comments:

Post a Comment