Sunday, May 2, 2010

My New Ride!




25. Buy myself one expensive item in remembrance of my first 25 years


My 2010 Honda CRV!
I can't even begin to explain how excited I was to get a new car...I'd been driving my last one since the day I turned 16, and my mom had had it for 7 years prior to that...so, it was definitely time. I absolutely love it! I get excited over little things that just come as standard features on cars now - like a clicker to unlock the door! Such a novelty for me. I made sure I got a sunroof and heated seats (why am I hoping it's cold outside soon so I feel the need to use this feature?!).
Dad and I picked my car up Friday night...took about 3 hours to sign all of the paperwork. I didn't go too many places this weekend, but felt like I was driving like a 16 year old again. I have no idea how hard to break or how much gas to give the car...hoping I get the hang of it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment