Monday, May 3, 2010

marvelous monday.

highlights from the week!

First week of wrap...can't believe how fast this movie flew by! I felt that with this movie being significantly smaller than the others I have done I was able to grasp a better concept of the big picture - I was able to see what was going on in all of the departments.

SO disappointed in Glee this week! I hardly knew any of the songs and thought it was just slow..hoping this week's episode will be much better!

The baked mac n cheese at Rush...Mia had never had it, so Thursday night I introduced her to it. Amazing, and worth every calorie!

Lemon drop martinis....lemonade, but for grown-ups! Had one at Rush, completely took the edge off!

Realizing that the Starbucks Caramel-Light Fraps are also light in flavor....they skip the caramel decoration all along the sides of the cup! No deal in my book.

MY NEW CAR! I wrote all about it yesterday so I won't repeat myself, but I absolutely love it! Couldn't be happier with my choice.

Riding my beach cruiser....Dad and I rode our bikes to go get frozen yogurt (yes, I know the benefits of the bike ride were canceled out by the yogurt, but somehow felt better about getting yogurt since I rode my bike).

No comments:

Post a Comment