Tuesday, May 18, 2010

marvelous monday.

....Tuesday edition! Yesterday got a bit hectic, sorry to let you down (JM)!

Yet again...Starbucks Happy Hour! Definitely took advantage of this spectacular deal not once, but twice last week! Even tried something NEW! Double chocolate chip with vanilla bean frap, simply amazing.

Whitney getting a teaching job! So proud of her.

GLEE! Loved loved loved the songs they did this past week - Jesse's Girl was probably my fav! Can't wait for this week's episode!

Being able to assemble a bankers box in under a minute. I can't believe this show is almost finished and we are packing it all up!

My epic fail of the week: Friday night. Christopher and I drove through In-n-Out, and I couldn't have been happier to sit on the couch watching TV and eating my burger. Going to take my first bite, I feel instant pain in the upper right section of my mouth. Thank you wisdom tooth for ruining my Friday night-present moments, I cannot wait to have you taken out this Thursday afternoon!

Thanks to all of the drugs I took to numb myself up Friday night, I was able to sleep in until 9 am on Saturday...longest I've slept in in months!

Christopher washing my car. His random acts of kindness always take me by surprise!

What is going on with all of this rain in May?! I feel like I am living in Seattle or something. I actually wore SHOES today! My sandals are going to feel so neglected.

No comments:

Post a Comment