Wednesday, May 26, 2010

marvelous monday (wednesday edition).

been a hectic week, ahh!

loving how my wisdom tooth was bothering me all weekend then suddenly no longer hurts when I go to the dentist. Of course.

DOOGIE on Glee! He was fantastic as usual! Love how I also watch him on How I Met Your Mother, yet still call him Doogie...some names just stick with people.

how easy it was to take my wisdom tooth out. Seriously took 5 minutes! Another 20 to numb the thing, but was no big deal at all....I am already mentally prepared for the next one to come out!

Going to the Science Center down at USC. I hadn't been since I was a kid, and forgot how cool some of the stuff in there can be! Also went and saw Kelly Slater's The Ultimate Wave in 3D at the IMAX. It was great! The 3D make me feel like I was sitting there in the water with him, ready to catch the next wave.

breakfast burritos. Christopher and I got burritos on Sunday morning....absolutely love them! Haven't had one in a while since we don't have catering anymore.

Watched Crazy Heart with Jeff Bridges on Sunday...definitely worthy of his Oscar! Fantastic performance

No comments:

Post a Comment