Monday, March 22, 2010

marvelous monday.

I've decided that every Monday I'll do a post that recaps my favorite events from the past week...titled Marvelous Monday. Why you ask? Marvelous was the word I used to use to describe things when I was a little girl..so I figured it was time to bring it back!

Beautiful 75 degree weather here in So-Cal

Making a March Madness bracket with JP

The incredibly bad acting on Life Unexpected...yet I still continue to watch week after week!

Corn beef and cabbage for dinner on Tuesday (a day early)

Green beer on St. Patty's Day

Spending St. Patty's Day with great friends

Gyenari happy hour with Sopheap and Jae

Starting my new diet and work-out routine..or rather just start eating better and exercising regularly.

Laying in the sun attempting to finish (again) Eat, Pray, Love

Spontaneous Saturday night rendezvous with Jeanne-Marie

The amazing bargains I got on stuff I didn't need at Gap and Victoria's Secret..couldn't pass it up!

Sunday evening bike ride with Dad


1 comment: