Tuesday, June 1, 2010

marvelous monday (tuesday edition).

I figure I'm off the hook this week since Monday was a holiday!

Finishing a bottle of perfume that I've had since I was a senior in high school..took long enough!

Jack Johnson on the Santa Monica Pier....so amazing, I loved every minute of it! We were so close...it was so worth the pain my feet were in from standing for 2+ hours.

Burgers and beer (Alaskan Ale, getting myself ready!) at Father's Office with Mia and Jamie...followed by lattes and dessert at La Dijonaise...soooo stuffed, but soooo good!

Having absolutely nothing to do at work...yes, rather boring but so nice to be able to breathe again!

Using my free work time to do some internet shopping! Damn the Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale.

Driving down PCH....took Andrew up to Malibu Friday afternoon and it was absolutely beautiful.

Cabo Happy Hour....2-4-1....no more needs to be said.

Celebrating Kristen's 25th birthday at the W in Westwood! So nice to get everyone together and be able to get away!

Spotted at the W Pool lunching away: Mr. and Mrs. Governator.

Taking Andrew and Co down to Hollywood...loved all of the characters dressed up on Hollywood Blvd..and crossing another item off my list!

Spending Memorial Day at the beach with my brother! Toes in the sand, nowhere else I'd rather be.

Love me some 3 day weekends....amazing how that extra day can really help charge the good 'ol batteries!

No comments:

Post a Comment