Monday, June 21, 2010

marvelous monday.

...FROM ALASKA!

Getting the 11 am phone call from my boss informing me I started my new job Tuesday and was flying to Alaska Monday. nbd.

Discovering Urth Caffe on Beverly Blvd. Such a cute little place! Has a garden to sit in and delicious food/bakery, highly recommend! Crew members were always turning in receipts to this place so I figured it was about time I checked it out!

Spending the entire week around the corner from Sprinkles Cupcakes and not once did I give into temptation!

Having dinner with just my dad Wednesday night...always nice to just have the two of us every once in a while.

So You Think You Can Dance..Kent was amazing! So much heart in that little guy!

LAKERS! Such a great series! So glad I was able to enjoy the final game with the old 2012 crew..definitely a good time!

Operation Pack Up My Life....yeah, didn't even start until Friday night, circa 10 pm.

Names of Stars! Scott's band performed Saturday night at The Mint...such a great turn out, music was great. Loved his opening band - Latch Key Kids. Definitely on iPod repeat. Streets of Gold is my new summer anthem.

A perfect Father's Day - we all went out to Aunt Carol's house...layed in the pool, bbq'd.....perfect SoCal day!




No comments:

Post a Comment