Monday, June 14, 2010

marvelous monday.

my favs!

having the entire week off. I didn't even know what to do with myself! much needed R&R.

sleeping in every. single. day.

My new camera...just in time for my big adventure!

another spotting of the grilled cheese truck! showed mom what she was missing out on - she of course thought it was wonderful!

did not love the 405 being CLOSED on Wednesday - yep, definitely took me over an hour to get to Sony. Ridic!

celebrity sighting of the week: Alexander Skarsgard...hello!

self control....going up to the outlets and buying absolutely nothing!

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE....season is off to an amazing start, loving the 10 (11)contestant/SYTYCD all star mix!

The attempt to see Beetlejuice in the Hollwood Forever Cemetery: epic fail. Bucci and I got there over an hour early, but obvi wasn't enough...gates closed, oh well!

finally watched Inglorious Basterds...according to Netflix, I've had it since April 28th...ouchy! Great movie, definitely recommend it!

My martial arts class...where have I been all these years?! Such a great energy release.

No comments:

Post a Comment