Monday, June 7, 2010

marvelous monday.

my favs!

Lakers killin the Celtics in Game 1! We won't talk about Game 2....but Game 1 was amazing!

Officially wrapping out the Bad Teacher Accounting office. Nice to be done!

Abbot Kinney's First Fridays.....First of all: Where have I been all these First Fridays?! Was such a nice night to walk the streets of Venice!

The Grilled Cheese Truck....wow. Where else can I find a brie, honey, and sliced pear sandwich on cranberry walnut bread that is 1. served off a truck and 2. under 8 bucks?! Heaven.

Spontaneous Jeanne-Marie comes to LA trips...made my weekend!

Pink Taco Happy Hour! Monday-Sunday, 3-7...who knew?! So Glad I tried this place out!

Finding a cute summer dress (that I don't need and won't even be in Cali to wear) for a whole $5 at H&M

Watched Dear John Sunday night...I have officially cried in every single Nicholas Sparks book-turned-movie I have ever seen.

2 am earthquakes...no big deal.

Still being awake at 2 am to feel the earthquakes...yes, trying to break my 10 pm bedtime!

My first Monday in 2 years that I didn't wake up to an alarm...feels so good/weird/I could get used to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment