Monday, December 6, 2010

marvelous monday.

The whole crew has officially left. The hotel is full of strange faces...yet I still look into Fletchers aka Cheers every time I walk by to see if I recognize someone.

My packing extravaganza has begun...I sent one box home today, and debated writing "Amanda's Shit, Part 1" in the reference section...but held back when I realized it shows up on the FedEx bill.

I cannot wait to get home to decent internet...I am sooo behind on all of my tv shows since nothing can load/buffer here in this hotel!

I had a buffalo sliders for dinner last night....and they tasted like hamburger meat to me.

New Years Eve @ The Hard Rock with all my favorite girls: BOOKED! Can't wait. It makes me smile to be making plans back at home with my girlfriends.

Started my New Years/Bahamas diet today...sans the slice of pizza I had for dinner tonight. We're just going to leave that part out.

8 degrees outside....8. How do people survive in a world where you can't sit outside and enjoy your coffee year round?! Or is that just something that I enjoy doing?

I finally, after 6 months...broke down and bought a Snow City travel coffee mug. I have been in there every Sunday and looked at the cups/tshirts and never bought one. I decided it was time.

No comments:

Post a Comment