Monday, December 27, 2010

marvelous monday.

I Love LA.

Working on the Universal lot has been amazing - where else can you see both The Grinch and Beetlejuice in the lunch line, on the same day?!

I'd rather take the horrible LA rains at 65 degrees over the snow and sub-zero temperatures of Alaska.

2012 reunion party/Kat' birthday was fantastic. I love how you can go 2 years without seeing someone and it's as if no time has passed at all. Such a great group of people!

Another 6-8 months since my last dentist appointment...and I am still cavity free!

The Conservatory has the best vanilla latte that I've had in a while...simply heaven (my reward for no cavities).

I am addicted to the seat warmers in my car.

I love being able to sit outside and drink my coffee again.

I came home wearing 10 pounds of Alaska "goodness"...how long will it take to disapear?!

Holidays came/went extremely fast this year. I loved spending it with the family though..as usual, spent Christmas day eating our Jewish breakfast of lox and bagels (as if I hadn't gotten enough of it up in Alaska) followed by the Laker game/turkey dinner at Carol and Rick's. I love our traditions!

Had such a great Sunday Funday wine tasting with Jeanne-Marie and Nick! Followed by Umami Burger, which my boss reminded me I had already eaten at before. So much for me trying to try new places!

No comments:

Post a Comment