Monday, December 13, 2010

marvelous monday.

This week was a complete blur....maybe it has something to do with only getting 6 hours of sunlight a day.

I ate at Snow City both Saturday and Sunday for breakfast....and of course ordered the same thing. A create-your-own omelet with Havarti cheese, tomatoes, bacon, and mushrooms. Hash browns and honey oat toast. Perfection!

4 boxes out....2 suitcases to go. This whole packing thing just makes me wonder where all this stuff comes from. But, 4 boxes is nothing in retrospect - some crew members shipped home 20+!

I went for a drive over by the coastal trail yesterday...the same trail that I once walked on is completely covered in snow, and the water that I looked out on has chunks of ice floating in it. But none the less, still breathtaking.

Deb and I went to happy hour at Simon and Seafort's last night and watched the sunset over the Inlet...absolutely beautiful, and full of so many colors.

My last night sleeping at the Captain Cook! It's been fun, but I feel I have officially hit my expiration date for Alaska.

My next post will be from the City of Angels...Goodbye Alaska, thanks for the memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment