Thursday, December 2, 2010

something to ponder...

I spent quite a bit of time today thinking about how crazy life can be...

People come in and out of your life....some, you never see again - whether you knew them for a few days, or even a few years....but we can be forever changed just by knowing them.

Meaning....something you learned or took away from a person could stay with you a lifetime - whether it's words to live by or impacting your view/outtake on life.

This time around...I revisited something I've been told time and time again - you only live once. I might regret the headache in the morning, but if I had a good time and had my share of laughs and smiles...then it makes it all worth while.

This time around...I learned to never settle for anything less than butterflies. There are people out there who can make you feel on top of the world..I can't even describe the feeling, but I can say this- it's awesome.

This time around..I learned that you really can't control your heart and who it goes after...especially when you aren't even looking.

This time around.....I have the greatest friends in the world...but I already knew this! A shoulder to cry on at 2 in the morning, or even just the words of encouragement when you've hit a bump in the road....or the "just because" hello's that make my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment