Tuesday, March 22, 2011

marvelous monday (tuesday edition).

**My reason for not posting yesterday, although I am living the life of leisure: I spent the entire day watching Season 4 of Californication. I absolutely love that show...even more so because it takes place in my hood!

I am back to the life of funemployment, and could not be happier. My mother said she had never met someone so happy to not have a job. Yep, that's me.

Wednesday night Jeanne-Marie and I went to C&O..first time ever I didn't have we didn't have to wait for a table! Food was delicious as always, and the company was even better!

St. Patrick's Day was spent at Rush for the 3rd year in a row....not gonna lie, it's become more and more about the mac n cheese than the drinks/atmosphere.

Also...St. Patrick's Day and I was home before 9...does this mean I'm growing up?

I spent most of this past weekend watching tons of movies and eating oreos dipped in peanut butter. I'm not even ashamed to admit that because the oreos were so good (one of the joys of having my brother home again, there is junk food in the house)!

Met Bucci and her high school friends at Creme de la Crepe in Manhattan Beach on Saturday morning....the food was delicious, and our waiter...straight from France and delightful as ever!

San Diego State...Sweet 16! I hadn't watched a game the entire season and the one time I do it goes into double overtime, giving me and every other SDSU fan a slight heart attack.

Sunday it rained harder than I've seen it rain in LA in well, forever. It was constant rain all day - so hard to the point where it knocked our back wooden fence down! A great excuse to sit inside and do nothing...which of course, I took full advantage of.

Thanks to the rainy day, I was able to sit inside and finish Water for Elephants. LOVED IT! Such a great story, I am excited for the movie to come out!

Received my first funemployment check!

Finished all of Season 4 of Californication sans the season finale which is this Sunday. The anticipation is killing me!

Jury Duty: So far, 2 days and I've been free. Fingers crossed I can make it the whole week!

No comments:

Post a Comment