Monday, March 14, 2011

marvelous monday.

Laying in the sun. I know this has always been my natural "stress reliever", but after being in Alaska for 6 + months, I am trying not to take it for granted.

My car got it's first oil change! It's almost a year old, but has hardly any miles on it. I love that my car tells me exactly when it needs to be changed. No more guessing or thinking it's about that time.

I'm having Gossip Girl withdrawals. Two characters who have hated each other the entire series suddenly falling for each other, and then a month hiatus?!

Passed out at 10 pm on Friday night on the couch...and totally okay with it. The best part is that I had only had one glass of wine!

Watched a PBS documentary titled "1900 House" over the weekend. In a nutshell, a modern family was placed in a 1900 style house. No electricity, etc. Made me realize how easy we have it these days and how much I take for granted. From the attire to food preparation, we really do have it all.

Jeanne-Marie is home! I like knowing we are in the same area code, even if I don't see her every day. It makes me smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment