Monday, March 7, 2011

marvelous monday.

this post is for the lovely Alison!

I loved being able to sleep in all week and not wake up to the sound of my alarm. Funemployment couldn't be better!

I do not miss the drive to Universal every single morning. That hour + commute was starting to get to me.

Checking out oldies but goodies restaurants with Mom - went to the famous Phillipe's French Dip Sandwiches in downtown LA. Yum!

Gossip Girl Recap: wow. Chuck and Blair?! On hiatus for all of March...April is so far away! xoxo

Everything about this past weekend in the lovely San Francisco was amazing...
  • Finally saw The Painted Ladies, aka the Full House house! Not gonna lie, at first I wasn't impressed. But now that I go back and look at my photos, it's amazing.
  • This goat cheese heaven grilled panini from Tartine! Not to mention, some great bread pudding!
  • A day of barrel tasting up in the wine country! We made it to about 5 different wineries and had some amazing food and even better company for dinner!
  • Sunday Funday, acting like we're 20 years old again. I think we each had a pitcher and a half of mimosas, followed by tacos...and then pizza. Such a great time and great to see everyone!

1 comment:

  1. THANKS!!!! I am so happy to see you back here! You have been missed.

    ReplyDelete